Recentemente ho partecipato ad una conference call blogger dove Richard Percaccio (Enterprise...Read More
Converged stack è un termine abbastanza nuovo nell’area delle infrastrutture IT che...Read More
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 6: A Conversation with Zachary Smith of Packet 16/01/2019In this episode Enrico Signoretti talks with Zachary Smith about bare metal cloud, best of breed services, cloud alliances, as well as the benefit of standardizing some of the hardware for cloud implementation.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 5: A Conversation with Piergiorgio Spagnolatti of Banca Popolare di Sondrio 02/01/2019In this episode Enrico Signoretti talks with Piergiorgio Spagnolatti about the interaction of the storage backend with front end applications, focusing on banking industy systems in particular.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 4: A Conversation with Jason Collier of Scale Computing 19/12/2018In this episode Enrico Signoretti talks with Jason Collier about edge computing, and the benefits it can create from simple setup, to decreases in support cases.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 3: A Conversation with Leo Leung of Oracle 12/12/2018In this episode Enrico Signoretti talks with Leo Leung about Oracle's Cloud, comparing and contrasting with its on-site offerings, getting into details of CPU, memory and network.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 2: A Conversation with Adrian J. Herrera of Caringo 05/12/2018In this episode Enrico Signoretti talks with Adrian J. Herrera about on-premise object storage, the changes in performance for data interaction, and the benefit of storage tools with features as well as performance.