Yesterday, just a few days before VMWorld, VMWare announced VMWare on AWS partnership. I struggled...Read More
I love the VMworld, as I do VMare. In the last few years VMworld has been “the IT...Read More
I have just published a short white paper for Cohesity on how to simplify the backup process...Read More
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 13: A Conversation with Liran Zvibel 24/04/2019In this episode Enrico Signoretti speaks with Liran Zvibel about parallel and scale out file systems as well as HPC and big data workloads.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 12: A Conversation with Bill Borsari 10/04/2019In this episode, Enrico Signoretti talks with Bill Borsari of Datera about the evolution of data storage architecture and how different technologies have changed how data is organized.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 11: A Conversation with Renen Hallak 27/03/2019In this episode, Enrico Signoretti talks with Renen Hallak of VAST Data about the cost and performance of innovative data storage.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 10: A Conversation with Boyan Ivanov 13/03/2019In this episode Enrico Signoretti talks with Boyan Ivanov of StorPool about the state of data trends, strategies and new architectures in the ISP market.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 9: A Conversation with Stephen Foskett 27/02/2019In this episode, Enrico Signoretti talks with Stephen Foskett about the future of Data Storage, current trends and the phenomenon of Tech Field Day