Vado in vacanza per un paio di settimane (forse 3, dipende dalla meteo). Niente blog, niente...Read More
Tag: VMware @en
After last month’s article on Syneto and its Storage OS I started a collaboration with the company...Read More
CloudPhysics is on the most interesting companies that I’ve met in this Silicon Valley trip....Read More
After the video that I published last week about Tintri, I’m pleased to share this new one that I’ve recorded with Ed Lee. Ed (previously of DataDomain) is now in charge of reduplication capabilities development for...Read More
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 13: A Conversation with Liran Zvibel 24/04/2019In this episode Enrico Signoretti speaks with Liran Zvibel about parallel and scale out file systems as well as HPC and big data workloads.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 12: A Conversation with Bill Borsari 10/04/2019In this episode, Enrico Signoretti talks with Bill Borsari of Datera about the evolution of data storage architecture and how different technologies have changed how data is organized.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 11: A Conversation with Renen Hallak 27/03/2019In this episode, Enrico Signoretti talks with Renen Hallak of VAST Data about the cost and performance of innovative data storage.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 10: A Conversation with Boyan Ivanov 13/03/2019In this episode Enrico Signoretti talks with Boyan Ivanov of StorPool about the state of data trends, strategies and new architectures in the ISP market.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 9: A Conversation with Stephen Foskett 27/02/2019In this episode, Enrico Signoretti talks with Stephen Foskett about the future of Data Storage, current trends and the phenomenon of Tech Field Day