After the video that I published last week about Tintri, I’m pleased to share this new one that I’ve recorded with Ed Lee. Ed (previously of DataDomain) is now in charge of reduplication capabilities development for...Read More
Tag: Tintri @en
During the last ITPT I met Tintri’s Kieran Harty and I recorded a video with him. In the video he talks about Tintri and the vision that is driving the development of their products. Enjoy the video! Disclaimer: I was...Read More
Tintri is a new Silicon Valley storage startup with a gaelic name, Tintri literally means...Read More
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 13: A Conversation with Liran Zvibel 24/04/2019In this episode Enrico Signoretti speaks with Liran Zvibel about parallel and scale out file systems as well as HPC and big data workloads.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 12: A Conversation with Bill Borsari 10/04/2019In this episode, Enrico Signoretti talks with Bill Borsari of Datera about the evolution of data storage architecture and how different technologies have changed how data is organized.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 11: A Conversation with Renen Hallak 27/03/2019In this episode, Enrico Signoretti talks with Renen Hallak of VAST Data about the cost and performance of innovative data storage.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 10: A Conversation with Boyan Ivanov 13/03/2019In this episode Enrico Signoretti talks with Boyan Ivanov of StorPool about the state of data trends, strategies and new architectures in the ISP market.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 9: A Conversation with Stephen Foskett 27/02/2019In this episode, Enrico Signoretti talks with Stephen Foskett about the future of Data Storage, current trends and the phenomenon of Tech Field Day