I met StorMagic a few weeks ago at Storage Field Day 6. We are talking about a company born in...Read More
Tag: storage field day @en
Posted by Enrico Signoretti | 17 Jun, 2014
SanDisk is purchasing Fuision-IO for a $1.1B. This is the last of an interesting series of...Read More
This is not the first time I write about Scale Computing but I met them again a couple of weeks...Read More
A couple of weeks ago, during Storage Field Day 5, I had the opportunity to learn more about...Read More
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 13: A Conversation with Liran Zvibel 24/04/2019In this episode Enrico Signoretti speaks with Liran Zvibel about parallel and scale out file systems as well as HPC and big data workloads.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 12: A Conversation with Bill Borsari 10/04/2019In this episode, Enrico Signoretti talks with Bill Borsari of Datera about the evolution of data storage architecture and how different technologies have changed how data is organized.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 11: A Conversation with Renen Hallak 27/03/2019In this episode, Enrico Signoretti talks with Renen Hallak of VAST Data about the cost and performance of innovative data storage.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 10: A Conversation with Boyan Ivanov 13/03/2019In this episode Enrico Signoretti talks with Boyan Ivanov of StorPool about the state of data trends, strategies and new architectures in the ISP market.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 9: A Conversation with Stephen Foskett 27/02/2019In this episode, Enrico Signoretti talks with Stephen Foskett about the future of Data Storage, current trends and the phenomenon of Tech Field Day