Everybody and their dog knows about it. 10.000+ end users asked to test its beta version. And it...Read More
Tag: simplivity @en
Only a short post to report that two more videos are available from the Tech Field Day roundtables...Read More
Yesterday I attended the second part of Tech Field Day roundtables at VMworld, this time I had the...Read More
Simplivity is one of the most interesting companies that I met on my last trip to San Francisco. I already wrote a short post about it here. During that meeting I met the CEO of the company, Doron Kempel, and I’ve recorded...Read More
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 6: A Conversation with Zachary Smith of Packet 16/01/2019In this episode Enrico Signoretti talks with Zachary Smith about bare metal cloud, best of breed services, cloud alliances, as well as the benefit of standardizing some of the hardware for cloud implementation.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 5: A Conversation with Piergiorgio Spagnolatti of Banca Popolare di Sondrio 02/01/2019In this episode Enrico Signoretti talks with Piergiorgio Spagnolatti about the interaction of the storage backend with front end applications, focusing on banking industy systems in particular.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 4: A Conversation with Jason Collier of Scale Computing 19/12/2018In this episode Enrico Signoretti talks with Jason Collier about edge computing, and the benefits it can create from simple setup, to decreases in support cases.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 3: A Conversation with Leo Leung of Oracle 12/12/2018In this episode Enrico Signoretti talks with Leo Leung about Oracle's Cloud, comparing and contrasting with its on-site offerings, getting into details of CPU, memory and network.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 2: A Conversation with Adrian J. Herrera of Caringo 05/12/2018In this episode Enrico Signoretti talks with Adrian J. Herrera about on-premise object storage, the changes in performance for data interaction, and the benefit of storage tools with features as well as performance.