In this episode I’m with Laurent Denel (CEO and co-founder, OpenIO) and we talk about his...Read More
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- Quick take on #HPEDiscover, stay tuned for more! 26/06/2019I'm driving to my home airport to take a flight for London, and tommorow I'll be attending A3 Communications' Technology Live event... So I thought to record this episode (yes, while driving, again!) Last week I attended HPE Discover in Las Vegas and I wanted to share with you a few thoughts about the company, […]
- Heading #VeeamON! 20/05/2019I recorded this episode while driving (sorry about the audio quality, 100% hands free though!) and talked about my expectations for #VeeamON, HPE buying Cray, and the webinars about #dataprotection and #hyperconvergence that I'll be hosting later this week. Enjoy the listen!
- Quick comments about @Cohesity acquiring @ImanisData, and @Nutanix Mine 09/05/2019A quick take about Cohesity acquiring Imanis Data and Nutanix entering the secondary data storage market. Data management for structured and unstructured data is one of the hottest topics in the IT industry now. If you like to learn more about unstructured data management please check out my work on Juku.it and GigaOm.com, or join […]
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 19: A Conversation with Eric Bednash of RackTop Systems 17/07/2019Host Enrico Signoretti speaks with Eric Bednash of RackTop Systems about data storage and security; a different way of thinking about it, and different way of thinking about security in general. Voices in Data Storage – Episode 19: A Conversation with Eric Bednash of RackTop Systems
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 18: A Conversation with Pierluca Chiodelli of Dell EMC 03/07/2019In this episode host Enrico Signoretti discusses Dell EMC and the myriad ways they work with and in data storage with VP of Product Management Pierluca Chiodelli. Voices in Data Storage – Episode 18: A Conversation with Pierluca Chiodelli of Dell EMC
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 17: A Conversation with Jonathan Calmes of APARAVI 19/06/2019In this episode Enrico Signoretti speaks with APARAVI's VP of Business Development, Jonathan Calmes about data enhancement, intelligent archives and how to build them and leverage them to create additional value for existing data. Voices in Data Storage – Episode 17: A Conversation with Jonathan Calmes of APARAVI