Last week I had the opportunity to attend Tech Field Day 17, and one of the most interesting...Read More
Looking at the outcome of Oracle Open World, it would seem AWS is public enemy number 1 for...Read More
I’m only the last one commenting on what I consider the news of the week: Microsoft SQL for...Read More
La settimana scorsa ero in US e ho incontrato un’azienda nuova e molto interessante. Si...Read More
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 8: A Conversation with Tom Lyon of DriveScale 13/02/2019In this episode, Enrico Signoretti talks with Tom Lyon about infrastructure composability, growth, and network speed, and how DriveScale works to provide scalable solutions.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 7: A Conversation with Iikka Niinivaara of RELEX Solutions 30/01/2019In this episode Enrico Signoretti talks with Iikka Niinivaara about data storage, hot data, and data recovery and how all of these areas are being approached by RELEX in the field of forecasting and replacement.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 6: A Conversation with Zachary Smith of Packet 16/01/2019In this episode Enrico Signoretti talks with Zachary Smith about bare metal cloud, best of breed services, cloud alliances, as well as the benefit of standardizing some of the hardware for cloud implementation.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 5: A Conversation with Piergiorgio Spagnolatti of Banca Popolare di Sondrio 02/01/2019In this episode Enrico Signoretti talks with Piergiorgio Spagnolatti about the interaction of the storage backend with front end applications, focusing on banking industy systems in particular.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 4: A Conversation with Jason Collier of Scale Computing 19/12/2018In this episode Enrico Signoretti talks with Jason Collier about edge computing, and the benefits it can create from simple setup, to decreases in support cases.