One of the things I love the most about my job is the interaction with end users. I’ve always...Read More
In this short recording, Mark Stuart Day (CSO at Riverbed) introduces the whole Riverbed’s products line. I admit that until that meeting I wasn’t very aware about all riverbed products. I was considering them only...Read More
After a mighty struggle with my new video editing setup here’s the first video coming from...Read More
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 8: A Conversation with Tom Lyon of DriveScale 13/02/2019In this episode, Enrico Signoretti talks with Tom Lyon about infrastructure composability, growth, and network speed, and how DriveScale works to provide scalable solutions.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 7: A Conversation with Iikka Niinivaara of RELEX Solutions 30/01/2019In this episode Enrico Signoretti talks with Iikka Niinivaara about data storage, hot data, and data recovery and how all of these areas are being approached by RELEX in the field of forecasting and replacement.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 6: A Conversation with Zachary Smith of Packet 16/01/2019In this episode Enrico Signoretti talks with Zachary Smith about bare metal cloud, best of breed services, cloud alliances, as well as the benefit of standardizing some of the hardware for cloud implementation.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 5: A Conversation with Piergiorgio Spagnolatti of Banca Popolare di Sondrio 02/01/2019In this episode Enrico Signoretti talks with Piergiorgio Spagnolatti about the interaction of the storage backend with front end applications, focusing on banking industy systems in particular.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 4: A Conversation with Jason Collier of Scale Computing 19/12/2018In this episode Enrico Signoretti talks with Jason Collier about edge computing, and the benefits it can create from simple setup, to decreases in support cases.