I’m currently attending VeeamON in Las Vegas. The green colored company, which is hosting its...Read More
Tag: backup @en
In case you missed it, many backup softwares are already supporting both on-premises and public S3...Read More
At the beginning of October I’ll be attending the first VeeamON in Las Vegas. I usually don’t...Read More
Yesterday I attended the second part of Tech Field Day roundtables at VMworld, this time I had the...Read More
One of the most interesting meetings that I attended yesterday, alongside VMworld, was the Tech...Read More
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 8: A Conversation with Tom Lyon of DriveScale 13/02/2019In this episode, Enrico Signoretti talks with Tom Lyon about infrastructure composability, growth, and network speed, and how DriveScale works to provide scalable solutions.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 7: A Conversation with Iikka Niinivaara of RELEX Solutions 30/01/2019In this episode Enrico Signoretti talks with Iikka Niinivaara about data storage, hot data, and data recovery and how all of these areas are being approached by RELEX in the field of forecasting and replacement.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 6: A Conversation with Zachary Smith of Packet 16/01/2019In this episode Enrico Signoretti talks with Zachary Smith about bare metal cloud, best of breed services, cloud alliances, as well as the benefit of standardizing some of the hardware for cloud implementation.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 5: A Conversation with Piergiorgio Spagnolatti of Banca Popolare di Sondrio 02/01/2019In this episode Enrico Signoretti talks with Piergiorgio Spagnolatti about the interaction of the storage backend with front end applications, focusing on banking industy systems in particular.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 4: A Conversation with Jason Collier of Scale Computing 19/12/2018In this episode Enrico Signoretti talks with Jason Collier about edge computing, and the benefits it can create from simple setup, to decreases in support cases.