Last week I had the chance to attend the first A3 communications IT Question Time, in that...Read More
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 10: A Conversation with Boyan Ivanov 13/03/2019In this episode Enrico Signoretti talks with Boyan Ivanov of StorPool about the state of data trends, strategies and new architectures in the ISP market.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 9: A Conversation with Stephen Foskett 27/02/2019In this episode, Enrico Signoretti talks with Stephen Foskett about the future of Data Storage, current trends and the phenomenon of Tech Field Day
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 8: A Conversation with Tom Lyon of DriveScale 13/02/2019In this episode, Enrico Signoretti talks with Tom Lyon about infrastructure composability, growth, and network speed, and how DriveScale works to provide scalable solutions.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 7: A Conversation with Iikka Niinivaara of RELEX Solutions 30/01/2019In this episode Enrico Signoretti talks with Iikka Niinivaara about data storage, hot data, and data recovery and how all of these areas are being approached by RELEX in the field of forecasting and replacement.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 6: A Conversation with Zachary Smith of Packet 16/01/2019In this episode Enrico Signoretti talks with Zachary Smith about bare metal cloud, best of breed services, cloud alliances, as well as the benefit of standardizing some of the hardware for cloud implementation.