The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- Heading #VeeamON! 20/05/2019I recorded this episode while driving (sorry about the audio quality, 100% hands free though!) and talked about my expectations for #VeeamON, HPE buying Cray, and the webinars about #dataprotection and #hyperconvergence that I'll be hosting later this week. Enjoy the listen!
- Quick comments about @Cohesity acquiring @ImanisData, and @Nutanix Mine 09/05/2019A quick take about Cohesity acquiring Imanis Data and Nutanix entering the secondary data storage market. Data management for structured and unstructured data is one of the hottest topics in the IT industry now. If you like to learn more about unstructured data management please check out my work on Juku.it and GigaOm.com, or join […]
- Cloud File Systems with Jerome McFarland (VP Marketing, Elastifile) 22/10/2018In this episode we talk about cloud file systems, the challenges to build a file service solution for the cloud, most common use cases and Elastifile's product design and implementation. We also talk about a new automated tiering feature introduced by Elastifile with version 3 of its product.
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 17: A Conversation with Jonathan Calmes of APARAVI 19/06/2019In this episode Enrico Signoretti speaks with APARAVI's VP of Business Development, Jonathan Calmes about data enhancement, intelligent archives and how to build them and leverage them to create additional value for existing data. Voices in Data Storage – Episode 17: A Conversation with Jonathan Calmes of APARAVI
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 16: A Conversation with Steve Athanas & Brad Tompkins of VMUG 05/06/2019In this episode, host Enrico Signoretti interviews Steve Athanas & Brad Tompkins of the VMware User Group about the group and VMware's interaction with it's user base. Voices in Data Storage – Episode 16: A Conversation with Steve Athanas & Brad Tompkins of VMUG
- Voices in Data Storage – Episode 15: A Conversation with Chadd Kenney of PureStorage 22/05/2019In this episode Enrico Signoretti discusses NVMe and why it is so important to the storage industry with PureStorage VP of products Chadd Kenney. Voices in Data Storage – Episode 15: A Conversation with Chadd Kenney of PureStorage