The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- Quick take on #HPEDiscover, stay tuned for more! 26/06/2019I'm driving to my home airport to take a flight for London, and tommorow I'll be attending A3 Communications' Technology Live event... So I thought to record this episode (yes, while driving, again!) Last week I attended HPE Discover in Las Vegas and I wanted to share with you a few thoughts about the company, […]
- Heading #VeeamON! 20/05/2019I recorded this episode while driving (sorry about the audio quality, 100% hands free though!) and talked about my expectations for #VeeamON, HPE buying Cray, and the webinars about #dataprotection and #hyperconvergence that I'll be hosting later this week. Enjoy the listen!
- Quick comments about @Cohesity acquiring @ImanisData, and @Nutanix Mine 09/05/2019A quick take about Cohesity acquiring Imanis Data and Nutanix entering the secondary data storage market. Data management for structured and unstructured data is one of the hottest topics in the IT industry now. If you like to learn more about unstructured data management please check out my work on Juku.it and GigaOm.com, or join […]
- A Conversation with Sergey Kandaurov of Flexify.io 11/09/2019Enrico Signoretti discuses multi-cloud storage, cloud migrations and how to avoid cloud silos with guest Sergey Kandaurov. Voices in Data Storage – Episode 23: A Conversation with Sergey Kandaurov of Flexify.io
- A Conversation with Noam Shendar of Zadara 28/08/2019Enrico speaks with Noam Shendar about continuous inside storage systems, their benefits and how they can be leveraged to solve some particular infrastructure and application needs. Voices in Data Storage – Episode 22: A Conversation with Noam Shendar of Zadara
- A Conversation with Western Digital 14/08/2019Host Enrico Signoretti speak with Martin Fink and Chris Bergey of Western Digital about zoned storage and what that means for the data storage industry. Voices in Data Storage – Episode 21: A Conversation with Western Digital