I wrote some thoughts about an alternative migration path to the private cloud, you can find the complete article here at The Register.
About The Author
I'm a passionate IT professional with 25+ years of industry experience in technical product strategy and management roles, advising Mid-Market and Large Enterprises across numerous industries and software companies ranging from small ISVs to large providers. I'm constantly monitoring how markets evolve, and seeking new ideas and innovative solutions. This has been my passion for several years now, and I love to engage in interesting conversations, share findings, opinions and gather new perspectives from other people in the IT community.
- Epsiode 28: A Conversation with Jonathan Martin of Hitachi Vantara 27/11/2019In this episode Enrico speaks with Hitachi Vantara CMO Jonathan Martin about the evolution of data storage and its effects on numerous industries and technologies. Voices in Data Storage – Epsiode 28: A Conversation with Jonathan Martin of Hitachi Vantara
- A Conversation with Michael Ferranti of Portworx 13/11/2019Enrico speaks to Michael Ferranti of Portworx about data storage and containers. Voices in Data Storage – Episode 27: A Conversation with Michael Ferranti of Portworx
- A Conversation with Poojan Kumar of Clumio 30/10/2019Enrico Signoretti chats with Poojan Kumar of Clumio on the concepts and ideas behind building data protection. Voices in Data Storage – Episode 26: A Conversation with Poojan Kumar of Clumio
- Bonus Episode – Live From Hitachi Next 2019 16/10/2019Enrico interviews Joe Amato and Stan Stevens from Hitachi from the floor of the Hitachi Next 2019 show floor. Voices in Data Storage – Bonus Episode – Live From Hitachi Next 2019
- A Conversation with Matthew Wallace of Faction 09/10/2019Enrico speaks with Matthew Wallace about cloud, cloud storage and how enterprises move their data across different environments. Voices in Data Storage – Episode 25: A Conversation with Matthew Wallace of Faction