It’s not a long time since I was in the US for a conference, and soon I’ll have the opportunity to meet many companies down in the Silicon Valley once again.
Some of them are already well known on this blog, others are newcomers, but the great news is that I will collect a lot of useful informations during every meeting and will share them on the blog.
The list is longer than usual and all the companies mentioned are developing solutions focused on the hottest topics of the industry: SSD storage, Big Data and Cloud!
- Avere Systems: NAS optimization.
- Cloudera: A well known hadoop distribution.
- CTera Networks: Cloud attached storage.
- Delphix: Soluzione, per me del tutto nuova, per accelerare i tempi di sviluppo in ambienti ERP.
- Druva: Mobile data protection.
- Engine Yard: ruby on Rails PaaS cloud.
- NexGen Storage: SSD/HDs storage systems.
- Nicira: Network virtualization platform.
- Nimbus Data Systems: SSD storage systems.
- Pure Storage: SSD storage systems.
- RainStor: Another interesting BigData solution.
- Scality: Scale-out Object/cloud storage.
- SolidFire: SSD scale-out storage systems.
- Sumo Logic: Log management and analytics.
- Tintri: VMware optimized storage.
- Violin Memory: SSD storage system.
I can’t wait! I suggest you only to stay tuned and look for new contents and updates!