Last week, during SNW Europe, I had the opportunity to meet David Dale and I asked him to share with us some news and updates about SNIA (Storage Networking Industry Association).
This is a short video and I think it is worth a watch to understand the efforts and the work done by this association.
About The Author
I am the Head of Product Strategy at OpenIO. In this role I am responsible for the planning design and execution of OpenIO product strategy. With the support of my team, I develop product roadmaps from the planning stages to development to ensure their market fit. I promote OpenIO products and represent the company and its products at several industry events, conferences and association meetings across different geographies. I actively participate in the company's sales effort with key accounts as well as by exploring opportunities for developing new partnerships and innovative channel activities. Prior to joining OpenIO, I worked as an independent IT analyst, blogger and advisor for four years, serving clients among primary storage vendors, startups and end users in Europe and the US
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)