Next 14th of October, at 11AM CET, I’ll be guest of Cloudian for a webinar about Cloud storage. This follows a white paper that I recently wrote for them: “Cloudian delivers object storage for next generation infrastructures” which is freely available for download on their website. The agenda for the webinar will cover: The challenges enterprises face with traditional storage technologies The gap between end-user expectations and IT delivery How object storage technologies can form the foundation for a new approach to petabyte-scale storage When and where Object Storage makes sense How Cloudian does Object Storage Common use cases...Read More
Tag: webinar @en
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)