In this short recording, Mark Stuart Day (CSO at Riverbed) introduces the whole Riverbed‘s products line. I admit that until that meeting I wasn’t very aware about all riverbed products. I was considering them only for the (very good) steelhead appliances but they really have a great proposition, especially when you look at Granite appliances (an appliance capable of showing a remote storage as local and with a very good performance). Enjoy the video! Mark Stuart Day (CSO at Riverbed) from Juku on Vimeo. Disclaimer: I was invited to this meeting by Condor Consulting Group and they paid for travel and accommodation, I have not been compensated for my time and am not obliged to blog. Furthermore, the content is not reviewed, approved or published by any other person than the Juku...Read More
Tag: Wan acceleration
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)