Few weeks ago I had the opportunity to be briefed by Virtualsharp about their DR management solution for VMware environments. There are two things that I like about this story: the product and their new cloud offering. The product The product is pretty new, Virtualsharp started development of this product in 2007, for a specific project, but then they added features and functions and launched it as a public available package at the end of 2008. At the end of 2011 the product was enhanced with an improved GUI, host based replication, automated failback options, application aware snapshots and...Read More
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)