Last Monday I attended a brief with a couple of Virsto executives and I would like to report to you some thoughts about what I learned. Virsto, is a small (28 employees) well financed startup founded 5 years ago in the Silicon Valley, they develop a software solutions aimed to virtualize storage access to disks adding a huge performance improvement. At the moment many companies are claiming that they are the inventors of “the true storage hypervisor” but, aside from this marketing strategy, they have something to say. The problem Last generation (very powerful) servers are helping to achieve...Read More
Tag: VIRSTO @en
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)