I’m here at VMworld in San Francisco, the day is almost finished so I get the opportunity to briefly recap on what has happened during the day. The Keynote Pat Gelsinger (CEO of VMware) kicked off the event with a good keynote. He spent a lot of time showing the benefits brought by his company products and showing what will happen next: SDDC (Software-Defined Data Center) is the buzzword this year… and cloud was mentioned very sparingly during the whole speech! He made a lot of announcements starting from a new version of vSphere (5.5) to the vCloud Hybrid...Read More
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)