Recently I got a chance to look at some integrations between hardware infrastructure management tools and VMware vCenter. I’m sure it’s not the first time you hear about this kind of integration (for example, many storage vendors have been providing vCenter plug-ins for years now and next generation hyper-converged vendors take this feature for granted). So where is the news? Jack of all trades… Actually there is none. The interesting thing here is that it is becoming more relevant and involves all the parts of the hardware stack (servers, storage and network). This is what end users want, and...Read More
Tag: vCenter @en
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)