Yesterday I read this article by Chris Mellor on the register. I always find Chris’s comments reveal good insight need, and he raised an interesting point about the future of the all-CISCO integrated stack (UCS+NEXUS+Whiptail Invicta) but I too would like to put in my two cents. From my point of view, CISCO has two options here and neither of them are ideal. The scenario CISCO has, if not the best at least one of the best, server infrastructure products out there and the integration between it and its networking stuff makes the solution very appealing to a certain...Read More
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)