Last week, during ITPT, I met Uri Sarid (CTO of MuleSoft). During the meeting he talked a lot about APIs, and he came up with the really interesting concept of Application Programing Experience, which he compares to User Experience (but for developers). User experience, not always in the thoughts of IT managers, is a really important concept in modern IT and it should be always considered an important aspect of any project that involves end users. The same could be applied to developers. I’m not a developer but the concept of APX seems to be really interesting and I...Read More
Tag: user experience
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)