A few months ago I met some people from InkTank (a startup founded by most of the people behind Ceph) but I never had time to write my thoughts about it. The good thing with Ceph is that it has been quickly moving from the “science experiment” stage to a more mature form and is attracting a lot of attention. I’m finding new Ceph installations every day, most of them are in the labs but the comments are always good and some of them are set to go to production soon! What is Ceph? Well, If I were a...Read More
Tag: unified stoarge
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)