Just like every year, August marks the appointment with the most sought-after industry event of the year: VMworld! This will surely be one of the most exciting VMworlds since years, rumors say that there is going to be a huge product announcement, and recent acquisitions such as DynamicOps and (especially) Nicira will give the right ‘kick’ to the keynote and will keep the geek horde happily buzzing along 🙂 This year I will participate in a Tech Field Day roundtable discussion sponsored by Scale Computing, the guys at Scale will have a really cool product launch during VMworld so...Read More
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)