I’ve been using a Microsoft Surface 3 since the middle of May… the recently launched model, not the Pro, the smaller one with less CPU power but lighter and more portable. This is not a review, I don’t usually write product reviews. But since I’ve finally found a device that fits my needs perfectly and completes my traveling kit, I wanted to share my experience with you. My (updated) traveling kit If you’re a reader of this blog, then you’re probably aware that I often travel overseas, and have been doing so more and more in the last years....Read More
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)