Terry Cunningham, President of Evault (a Seagate company), talks about the services offered by his company and why it is delivering them through the channel. I met Terry in December and he also spent some time talking about Evault’s future. It’s interesting to see how this cloud company is targeting the market through a 100% channel based model and the number of services they are planning to release in the next few Qs. It is becoming a 360° Storage-as-a-Service provider! I’ll write more about them very soon… but, in the meantime, enjoy this video! Terry Cunningham (Evault’s President) from...Read More
Tag: Terry Cunningham
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)