I know that I've been pretty absent from the blog during this month, I've actually worked behind the scenes for the Juku Vimeo Channel and in some virtualization engagements that absorbed 110% of my time (sometimes even my spare time), but besides that I always kept an eye on twitter following all the infrastructure topics that I love the most: virtualization and storage. Blah, Blah, Stacks There was a lot of yapping about stacks lately (especially on twitter) about which stack is better, who's more integrated, who has less SKUs and who's more successful in selling it. On Juku...Read More
Tag: technology stack
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)