Last month I did some work with Caringo and a couple of their customers, Texas Tech University in the US and NEP in Europe. Totally different stories, but two of the most classic use cases for object storage: the first is about storage consolidation with distributed NAS front-end, while the latter is on smart and high performance CDN backend. I love talking to end users to find out how their choices pan out when it comes to infrastructure design and how they experience day-to-day system administration. The two documents are not particularly long, (for marketing reasons), but I think...Read More
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)