You know, I’m a fervid supporter of Object Storage and when Caringo offered me the opportunity to write this paper I took it without hesitating. I have been writing about the need of an object storage backend in the enterprise for a long time now (There are references on my blog starting from 2010!) and I’m glad to note that object storage is finally going towards that direction. The report talks about the challenges facing modern organizations regarding storage and why Object Storage can be a key element to build a private cloud strategy. Caringo has recently announced a...Read More
Tag: Swarm 7
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)