I’m now at home after the HP Discover event, trying to connect all the dots of the HP big Picture. One of the most interesting announcements I saw during these days is the store360 strategy. What Well, HP has three storage products based on HP x86 hardware, respectively: X9000 (a scale out NAS), P4000 (an iSCSI block storage) and StoreOnce (a VTL with deduplication capabilities). The goal of this strategy is to build a unique underlying operating system (based on Linux) and share pieces of code and related features among the three platforms. Why Thinking single unified platform makes...Read More
Tag: store360 @en
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)