I’m still in the U.S. for the last day of the IT Press Tour, and the prize goes to Primary data for the best meet up of the week, by far (no matter what I see next)! I spent only an hour with them and I’m now very thrilled and puzzled at the same time. Best vision and ideas I’ve seen in years but, at the same time, a vision that is incredibly hard to achieve. Everything is so immature that only faith, boatloads of money and the perfect strategy (all together) will lead this company to success. Thinking...Read More
Tag: storage virtualization
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)