Last year, I met Coho Data for the first time (it was during SFD4), and I wrote an enthusiastic article about them. Too enthusiastic maybe, but I really liked their vision and I overlooked the immaturity of a product that was still on a pre-release stage at that time. This time round, my intention was to be tougher with my comments and questions. But again, I have to admit that the ideas and vision of the company overwhelmed my judgmental ability. 2.0 The company is still very young. The product has been GA for one year, and has been...Read More
Tag: storage field day
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)