I’ve just finished a paper for Nimble Storage about their new InfoSight for VMs (here’s the link if you are interested in knowing more) and I wanted to add a few considerations about Cloud-based storage analytics and Nimble Storage InfoSight for VMs. Actually, I’m quite a fan of these kind of tools and I’ve written about it several times in my blog. Nimble showed a technology preview a while ago during #SFD6, and at that time I was already convinced about the potential of this feature and it clearly seemed a step forward as to how we manage our...Read More
Tag: Storage Analytics
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)