The most interesting meeting by far that I attended last week was the one with NuoDB. This Bostonian startup is baking a potentially impressive DB platform aimed to overcome ordinary DB limitations while maintaining traditional ways to access data. The final goal is to obtain, as it’s written underneath their name, “The elastically scalable DB”. This is one of the few companies that are trying to do something radically new in this space and I think that they deserve, at least, a look! What’s the problem? Well, the problem with traditional DBs are many but I’m sure that you...Read More
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)