In this episode, I’m with Reynold Xin (Architect and founder of�Databricks) and we talk about: – Databricks and its relationship with Spark – Project Tungesten – The future of Spark Full transcript of this episode Enrico:Hi, everybody, and welcome to another episode of Jucu Bez. Today, I’m with Reynold Xin, founder and architect of Databricks. Hi, Reynold, how are you? Reynold Xin:Hey, good, Enrico, how are you doing? Enrico:Good. So, as I said, you are one of the founders of Databricks, and Databricks is working on Spark, which is one of the most interesting technology on dataspace today. So,...Read More
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)