Disclaimer: My company was a Sun Microsystems partner (that later became part of Oracle) but now I no longer have a business relationships with this company anymore. Before the end of the year I had a lunch with a couple of friends: one Oracle’s employee and one partner of the same company. We weren’t there to talk about the most hated software company (and perhaps the wealthiest one) of the market but, eventually we opened up and shared each other some anecdotes. All the IT vendors have their fanboys and detractors, but I think that Oracle (not its products)...Read More
Tag: SPARC @en
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)