Dell is acquiring new pieces of the IT infrastructure stack at an impressive pace lately, Compellent, Force10, AppAssure, and now Sonicwall, one of my favorite players in the cost-conscious security space. Sonicwall is not a startup, their products are very well known and established in the SMB and SME space, and recently they started venturing in the enterprise next-gen firewall space with their SuperMassive E10000 series, as well as incorporating the Aventail acquisition in their secure remote access product line with a convincing portfolio for both SMB/SME (SRA) and High end (E-Class) market. This new acquisition brings Dell a...Read More
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)