Last week I met Pure storage at Storage Field Day 6. I was expecting some news, which didn’t happen actually, but I came home with the certainty (once again) that they are the ones to beat if you want to play in the AFA next generation storage space. I’m not talking about technology, there are many examples of good (sometimes better?) AFA arrays today, but they have the right mindset and the right ideas to play a central role in this market. At the end of the day, it’s not about every vendor, when it comes to comparisons, having...Read More
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)