When we think about cloud and backup, many of us usually have “backing up data to the cloud” in mind. But what happens to the data that we generate on the cloud? (like, for example, on Office365 or Google Apps). I’ve just recently realized that there is another aspect about cloud and backup which, I must admit, I’ve always underestimated. In fact, for some end users, it is much more important backing up data from the cloud than to the cloud… It just depends on where (and how) data is produced. Your beloved SaaS application SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) is becoming...Read More
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)