Enterprises are storing much more data than in the past (no news here), and they are going to be storing much more than now in the next future (no news here either). About a year ago I wrote an article about the necessity for enterprises to consider a new two tier strategy, based on Flash and Object storage technologies. Now, if you look around, you can see the first signs of this happening but, even if we are at the beginning of a long trail, there are some aspects that we should take into serious account to make it...Read More
Tag: Quaddra software
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)