The next two weeks are going to be pretty busy for me. I’ll be attending two of my favorite events, one in Europe (Powering The Cloud) and the other one in the US (Storage Field Day 6)… and I’m pretty excited about both of them. Powering The Cloud This is one of the few interesting events about data storage in Europe, I know that the name doesn’t say a lot about storage but my agenda is packed with meetings, sessions and briefings from Monday to Wednesday. I’m sure I’ll come back with a lot to report. And there is...Read More
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)