In this Episode I’m with David Friedlander, who does technical marketing and product strategy for Panzura. And we talk about: – An introduction to the company – Panzura Cloud Global Filsystem Architecture – Security – Benefits for end users and their infrastructures Here the transcript of the show Enrico: Hello everyone and welcome to another episode of Juku Bits. Today, I’m here with David Friedlander who runs product and technology marketing at Panzura. Hi David, how are you? David: Great. Thanks Enrico. I’m doing very well and thanks for hosting me on the podcast. Enrico: Good. You know the...Read More
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)