This morning I had the opportunity to host a session at Next Gen Storage Summit in Chicago. The title of the presentation was: “Enterprises are thinking about new storage strategies… and you?” and I talked about the integration of primary storage with object storage to build “a unified platform with a primary storage frontend and object storage backend”. Some of the attendees asked me to share the presentation and here it is. I’m not sure that this slide deck will say a lot to people who not attended the session but I promise, I’ll write a couple of articles...Read More
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)