Here I am sitting at a bar at 4.50 a.m. (jet lag is my friend!) trying to connect all the dots and write something decent about what I saw yesterday at the Nutanix annual event .NEXT. About my backpack I didn’t know what to expect, Nutanix is not known for being courteous when it comes to marketing (especially not in the social media) and this is also why I’m following them from a certain distance. I get updates. I’ve been following their story since the beginning but at times they seem quite arrogant and not very friendly (especially when...Read More
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)