I’m back home after my first week at OpenIO office in Lille where I received the warmest of welcomes from the team, friends and from all over the internet! I spent the week getting to know the team and planning the first steps for the work we want to do this year. A lot of things will be happening… And I’m really excited about what we’ll be showing in 2017! This morning I also published my first blog on the company website. I did so to answer one of the questions that many of my friends have asked: “why?...Read More
Tag: new job
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)