I’ve been using a Microsoft Surface 3 since the middle of May… the recently launched model, not the Pro, the smaller one with less CPU power but lighter and more portable. This is not a review, I don’t usually write product reviews. But since I’ve finally found a device that fits my needs perfectly and completes my traveling kit, I wanted to share my experience with you. My (updated) traveling kit If you’re a reader of this blog, then you’re probably aware that I often travel overseas, and have been doing so more and more in the last years....Read More
Tag: mobile computing
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)