Last week a new white paper from Juku has been published: Beyond NAS limits with the agility and performance of the cloud. (here the link) This is a work that I’ve done for Maginatics. A startup with a radically new idea to redesign from the ground up your legacy file storage infrastructure and which promises big savings and great performance. In this paper I also mention for the first time two ideas that I developed in the last months to describe the evolution of modern enterprises regarding IT: “the dispersed enterprise” and “the device parity”. I’ll write soon about...Read More
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)