Last month I took a couple of trips to US to attend two different events and I recorded some interesting news. 1) HP, During its Discover, launched a new SSD Array and a new StoreOnce VSA. They also launched a hardware tape library capable of 560 slots at its maximum configuration (it means 3.5 PBs with LTO6). In that occasion, I also had the chance to talk to some WD representatives about some products that they are working on (slower but more durable hard drives!). 2) On the second trip I met Pure Storage, a 100% flash array entrant...Read More
Tag: long term archiving
The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not (necessarily) those of any current, future or former client or employer. As I reserve the right to review my position based on future evidence, they may not even reflect my own views by the time you read them. Protip: If in doubt, ask.
- 006- Introduction to Computational Storage (w/ Scott Shadley, VP of Marketing at NGD Systems)
- 005- Data Storage for Containers (with Alex Chircop, CTO and founder of StorageOS)
- 004- What's new in Data Protection Management? (with Chris Wahl, Chief Technologist at Rubrik)
- 003- Storage for Service Providers (with Boyan Ivanov, CEO and co-founder of Storpool)
- 002 - NAS consolidation and private cloud storage (with Andy Hardy, EMEA VP at Nasuni)